CEmyBoat Inc.

Home | CE Info | Check my boat | Contact Us

CE Marking For Power Boats, Sail Boats, Catamarans and Jetski's

We offer Complete CE Marking and CE certification for all American Sports Boats (ABS), sail boats, catamarans and jetski's entering the European Economic Area (EEA) to meet CE marking regulations. All  CE markings come with a certificate from a notified body, declaration of conformity paperwork, CE plates and owners manual. We also do sound testing on boats that require it. We can pick up your boat and bring to our location for CE marking and then bring boat to the port when finish. If you prefer we will come to your boat and do the CE marking.

Since June 1998, all non CE marked recreational craft, new to the European Economic Area (EEA), must meet the CE requirements of the EU Directive on Recreational Craft or RCD. The new CE regulations have added environmental provisions about engine and noise emissions to the list of essential CE requirements.

The strict CE regulations place the CE marking responsibility of ensuring the craft meets all the CE requirements of RCD upon the person who first places the craft in the EEA market.

That is YOU, the buyer!

For CE compliance let the professionals at CE My Boat, CE Mark Your Boat!

Contact US NOW about your CE MARKING!                                  next page==>

CE my Boat Inc.

Contact Us

CE Mark

ABYC Member

CEmyBoat Inc. Phone: 954-633-2632